- Unnati ISEC is working with a mission to improve access to formal school education in order to realize the fundamental right of all children to quality education.
Focus of the organization:
- Literacy for empowerment: Development of literacy and enhancement of Education of the children, especially from the tribal communities from Maharashtra.
- Library for empowerment: Facilitating empowerment of the young adolescent people through the school library programme.
- Multi-lingual education (MLE) approach & women empowerment are the cross-cutting themes for all the programmes.
- The work is for the children from the age groups of 6 to 9, 10 to 14 and adults from 15 years onwards.